I use the Fluent Forms Pro plugin on one of my WordPress websites. I have Fluent Forms connected to Google Sheets, and then leads are imported to Pipedrive CRM with Zapier.
Here is an instruction on how I've set up the import fields from fluent Forms to Google Spreadsheet. However, you can check how to import leads into Pipedrive CRM from Google Sheets
To import WordPress Fluent Forms to Google Sheets, you can follow the steps below:
- Install and activate your WordPress website's Fluent Forms PRO plugin.
- Go to the Modules tab on the dashboard, scroll down to Google Sheets, and toggle the button to enable it.
- Connect your Google Sheets account to Fluent Forms by going to Fluent Forms PRO > Global Settings > Google Sheets (on the left panel). You will be asked for an access code.
- Click get Google Sheet Access Code and follow the on-screen instructions. You may need to authorize Fluent Forms to access your Google account.
- Create a new form using Fluent Forms by going to Fluent Forms > New Form> Create a Blank Form and adding the fields you want to collect data for.
- If you want to use an existing form, go to All Forms, choose the Form you wish to connect to Google Spreadsheet, and click Edit.
- Go to the Settings&Integrations tab in the form editor
- Click Marketing & CRM Integrations on the left panel and enable the Google Sheets integration.
- Add New Integration and choose Google Sheets
- Select the Google Sheet you want to store the form data once connected.
- Map the Fluent Forms fields to the appropriate columns in the Google Sheet. You can also add columns for any information you want to track. Use Hidden fields in Fluent Forms to add such details as date, URL parameters or URL where the Form is submitted
- Save the integration settings and publish the Form on your website.
- Test the Form by submitting a sample entry. You should see the entry appear in the Google Sheets shortly after submitting the Form.
Your WordPress Fluent Forms data is now being imported to Google Sheets. You can use this data for analysis, reporting, or other purposes.